CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

When life gives you grapefruits....

(also known as Jennie can't find her flippin' rotary cutter!)

You make do, that's what you do. And let Aaron eat the grapefruits.

I've had a ginormous stack o' HSTs that need to be cut - because they aren't quite yet HSTs. Do I need to explain?

So I sat down with my new scissors, my stack o' blocks and started cutting. Sure makes me appreciate that little wonder of a rotary cutter that is still in hiding.

But I got something done, so that makes me feel good.

Still, I'm running out of projects to do that don't require a rotary cutter or a wonky-tension sewing machine.

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

I like grapefruits! :)

Hope you find your cutter soon!

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...