CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

If I Were Queen

How do you like my tiara? Harry Winston dear. As it is snowing outside, I went with the snowflake tiara tonight.

Oh, I was going to tell you what I would decree if I were queen. Just feeling royal tonight, or wishing I was.

If I were queen, everyone would learn to properly load a dishwasher. As in, efficiently and neatly. I am married to a man who, though his mother is British, did not teach him proper dishwasher loading technique. I cannot let him near it. It is disastrous and there are usually dishes left over because his inefficiency and sloppy loading did not allow room.

Unacceptable. This must be taught. I decree it, whilst wearing my diamond snowflake tiara.

Okay, admittedly, I really just wanted to use the word "whilst" - how was it? Did I sound royal enough?

1 comments:

rubyslipperz1052 said...

words of wisdom from an ol' lady... =) written with love.

There will come a day when your husband will learn "better" how to load the dishwasher. AND, at that time, you will care a leeetle bit less how it looks/fits. This day might come years into your future...or maybe, with love...sooner

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...