CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

To Do Tuesday

I am up to my eyeballs in papers - papers about Marianne Moore, papers about some critic's opinion of Marianne Moore, my own poems to write (and I've written one about quilting, one about waiting tables, and one about ice cream - I take the advice of "write what you know" to heart).

But I'm getting giddy with excitement that Thursday is coming so soon. I have projects prepped and ready to go - doll clothes for Laurel and Grace, a boy doll for William (he's been asking for one!), dinosaur families for the kids, pillowcases, cute little clutches, bags, zipper pouches, and a sleeping bag for Will's doll. Phew. I won't get it all done, but won't it be fun to start it?

There's really just one thing on my to do list for today.

Find my rotary cutter.

So embarrassing, losing that. A child has not found it, as we have no bleeding fingers in my house presently. But I am at a loss. Just another reason why I need an entire room dedicated to sewing and cutting and crafting. Then the supplies don't have to leave their room.

Oh, and I will be having a giveaway on Thursday, in honor of my craft day on Veteran's Day. So be prepared to work for this giveaway (okay, not much, I promise). It's my first, so I hope it goes well.


What's on your to do list - even if it's not crafting?

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm so excited for your craft day tomorrow!! I can't wait to hear how it all goes and to see more photos of your cute stuff! I'll be thinking of you! Our only plan so far is to meet some friends at the park to play. I'm hoping my kiddos will be agreeable enough after that to drive to the fabric store so I can get some project pieces myself to work on later in the evening. Maybe??

My mom and her sisters have a yearly retreat where they all meet together somewhere to craft, sew, shop, etc. We should totally do that!

Have fun tomorrow--of course you will--and I hope you find your rotary cutter! :)

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...