CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 12, 2010

Sewing Day Recap

Since Rebecca asked, I might as well 'fess up. I did get some things going during my sewing day. I've just discovered how quickly piecing together a quilt is compared with fiddling with doll clothes. Love making the clothes for my girl and her dolly, but the hemming and gathering and facings and all that are time consuming! I almost completely finished a Christmas dress for Laurel's doll. That's it. Sheesh!

So I'm really glad I'll get to have yet another one of these days. Because I've got quite a bit of sewing to do in not a lot of time.

2 comments:

Micki said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day!
Micki

Rebecca said...

When I was sewing just a bit yesterday I kept thinking the same thing--tiny hems, tiny seams and yet it takes a lot of time! That's why I was wondering how much was possible in a days' time. Still, something is better than nothing and we still have a few weeks before Christmas to finish any "gifting" projects. And making a fun day out of it makes it a treat--thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...