CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Out O' Thread Blues


No wordless Wednesday post today, because I have words. Frustrated words because, as I was putting together my barn raising red and white Christmas quilt, I ran out of thread. Grrr. And since my credit card info was stolen and we're dealing with that for the second time in a month, I'm without funds to get more thread.

Okay, technically I could drive to the branch in Pullman (there isn't one in Moscow), go inside and make a cash withdrawal, but that would waste even more time.

So, while I sing the "Out O' Thread" Blues, I'm prepping other projects.

Here's what I've accomplished so far:
Still left to do, before I can go get that thread:
Then I will earn my trip to the store to buy a truckload of thread so this doesn't happen again for a while! But prepping is great because then I can enjoy the sewing without the fussing around with the rotary cutter every few minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...