CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 11, 2011

Houston, we have a problem

So I might have finished that blog post on Saturday afternoon and glanced over and saw a stack o' charm squares I've been wondering what to do with. And I might have thought "Why not make two Farmer's Wife quilts in tandem?" And I might have gone ahead and started.

But they are SO cute and so much fun!









I finished seven blocks on this one. That last one, with all those teeny tiny triangles (these blocks finish up at about 6.5") was stressful, but it came out alright. Phew!

I have to control myself today though. I have homework and homeschooling to do as well. Luckily, I can cut out the pieces while I work with Laurel and William. Theoretically.

Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...