CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

To Do Tuesday

Must make a decision. That's what I need to do!

I still have red/aqua fabric. Seriously. I have made the barn raising quilt, the matchbox quilt, the dutch pinwheel quilt and I have one more in the works using HSTs called chimneys and cornerstones. So, the decision is between this one, called flying kite pinwheel:


And this inspiration, which would be a departure for me, in a good way. I've been loving this Dresden plate, blogged here, for quite a while now. I'm a little nervous about applique, but I think it could be super cute and such fun.
I know it sounds like I've already made up my mind, but I haven't. I love that little pinwheel a lot too. Pinwheels make me happy. but that Dresden makes me happy too.

I just refuse to buy more red/aqua fabric. I think I've had enough!

That's all for me today. I've got the service auction at church tonight, a paper to finish, another paper to finish by 11 p.m., oh, and my awesome family to take care of.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...