CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Red and Aqua Dutch Pinwheel finished!

Here she is - isn't she fun? I absolutely loved these blocks. They were fun to put together and I love looking at them.



I got the idea for the baby pinwheels as part of the sashing from this blog. I need a clothesline set up so I can take cuter pictures. The grass shots are just not working for me. That, and it's overcast. But I'll just be happy it's done and I can cross it off the list.

Next? I can't make any more quilts, though I really want to and know I will. Need to get some Christmas sewing done first. Then I sew on another quilt top.

And I really need to see about taking a machine quilting class soon. I'd like to snuggle up with these beauties soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...