CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Crafting right along!

School's almost out and I'm so ready to be done. I want to sit and sew and get projects done instead of just getting them started. I have to get some notions for them before I can really hit the sewing hard, but that won't be difficult - rick rack and the like. Then I can crank them out.

I found this pattern on etsy and I'm trying to decide if I should get it and make a whole bunch of them for Laurel for her birthday - a little bee family. I think she'd like it, but I'm still debating it. Don't know why. I think it's so cute!


That's all for now. I can't wait to post pictures of my finished projects!

1 comments:

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your finished projects!!

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...