CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Cinco de Mayo party!

Our apartment community is having a Cinco de Mayo celebration tomorrow night - means I don't have to fix dinner, so of course we're going! There will be a pinata for the kids and a burrito bar. All we have to bring is a dessert or salad. Well, like I'm taking a salad!
I found this recipe and am so excited about it. Dulce de Leche brownies. How perfect is that. I'm making my dulce de leche right now - takes forever, but so worth it. I cannot wait to taste these. Because I have to quality control them before we let anyone else eat them.
I think they need nuts though. Pecans for sure.

1 comments:

Jen said...

So, how did they turn out?? Would you make them again?

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...