CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 18, 2010

We have two winners!

Wow! 442 comments later, we have two winners.

For the patterns, I offer you #253, Stephanie Zito, whose favorite holiday treats are shortbread cookies. Those are quite popular around here.

And for the fabric, I offer you #133, Kathy, who loves snickerdoodles.

I've e-mailed you both, and congratulations.

Thanks to those of you who chose to become followers. I'd thought of making that an extra entry, but I'd rather you become a follower because you really want to, not because you just want another entry. It's like bribing people to be your friends. I'm not down with that.

As for holiday treats, I'm now seriously craving shortbread, gignerbread, English toffee, sugar cookies, stollen, linzer cookies, and peanut brittle. And I just discovered a recipe on Martha Stewart's website (yes, I'm a HUGE fan!) for pecan pie with English toffee bits in it. How spectacular is that? Totally going on my Christmas day menu!

Tomorrow I'm posting photos of finished Christmas items - I've been a busy little elf this week. I've already posted some on Wednesday - more to come tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...