CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Yes, Sir Mommy!

The title is my latest quote from Mr. Jamers. He salutes me and says "Yes, sir Mommy!" LOVE it. So I'm reporting on my progress. No pictures because I prefer natural light and what natural light we've had lately has been gray and drizzly. Thank you, no. So pictures will come later. I will prove to you that I have done what I said I would do!

So what did I do last week?

  • Sewed three bags - I had to. I'm giving one away and I liked it so much, I wanted one for myself. So now I can give two away and still have one. Make sense? I hope so.
  • Sewed white borders on all 4 - count 'em - Matchbox quilts. Now they are ready to be quilted. By whom....that's for another day!
  • Finished cutting my fabric stash for my red/aqua quilt
  • Cut the squares for my double nine-patch - this is the layout I chose, although I'm going to make mine 3X4 - two of them because I have a boatload of nine patch squares!

So, what is on the agenda for this week?
  • Sew that darned apron for my neighbor - I keep forgetting to get interfacing - dragging four children into a fabric store for a smidgen of interfacing is not my idea of a good time. I'm going to Mom's on Sunday, so maybe I'll just take it with me...
  • Sew the double nine patch blocks together
  • Figure out cutting requirements for the nine patch setting squares and triangles
  • Doll clothes, if I can fit them in!
Happy sewing week to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...