CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Project Completed!

For my birthday, Aaron got me a little Netbook. I wanted to be able to carry it around in my bag, but didn't want things like fishy cracker crumbs to get into the little nooks and crannies. So I found this tutorial and decided I must have one.

Then I got lazy. I looked around to buy one, but they are all boring and ugly. I wanted cuteness. So I went back to plan A and whipped this up today. Even with a fussy teething baby afoot, lunch for all the kids and several other interruptions, I still finished it in a couple of hours.

I'm liking it.

Here's my little Netbook with it's new "sleeping bag" as Laurel calls it. I can even have it plugged in and charging while it's in the sleeve. This I like.

And let's be honest about two things. First, cupcakes make everything better. And second, is anyone at all surprised that I made one food related?

P.S. Oh, and I finally learned how to use my walking foot on my sewing machine. Awesomeness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...