CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Too much?

Aaron can attest to the fact that I have more baking stuff than really should be allowed in an apartment as small as ours. I just can't seem to get enough of all the cool stuff there is out there. And of course, they keep making more!

The latest Williams Sonoma catalog is out and these Pocket Pie Molds were in it - so awesome and cute and fun. I am so going to get them!


Then there is the solution to all my brownie problems. See, Aaron is a corner guy. He gets all the corners. Always has. I love him THAT much! But I like the corners and edges too. I'm beginning to suspect that the kids prefer them as well. What to do? There are only four corners! Well, this brownie pan solves our problems - every brownie has at least 2 edges - some have 3! Yay. We're saved.
Just something else to crowd up my baking pan space. But I'd like to think I need them.

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Mmmmm...I like the edges too--what a clever idea!

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...