CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

4th of July Indecision

It's not difficult to decide what to eat for the meal for the 4th of July - barbecue something, potato salad, baked beans, lemonade - pretty standard. But dessert - has to be special. My whole life, my dad has always had apple pie for his birthday (yes, he's born on the 4th of July), but this year, we're in Seattle for the holiday. So I'm trying to decide what to make for our dessert - both from Martha Stewart:

I'm going to go to the farmer's market that morning for the berries - but don't they both just look so cute - really, they are the same thing - a shortcake -but I can't decide which one I like better. Probably the top one. But I just don't know . . . . Getting your own star serving would be fun too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...