CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 12, 2009

I *Heart* Fabric

I'm a sucker for cute fabric. While at Craft Warehouse today - I'm lucky there isn't one in Seattle! - I found this fabric and immediately had to get some to make something for Laurel out if it. What, I don't know. An apron? A bag? Something! It's too adorable, and it's called "Polly Goes to Paris" - they have it in blues too, I've discovered. Love, love, love it!


When I get back to Seattle, I'll take pictures of my accomplishments this week. I've gotten quite a few projects done and I'm so happy with them. I've gotten others started, so that's also good. Plus, I'm baking cookies for a service project at church, so I'll post about that too.

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

this is an adorable fabric! can't wait to see it "finished" into something...maybe a skirt with a contrasting band & trim of black/white polka dots?? so fun!

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...