CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

You are what you sew...

I read something just now that got me to thinking. Another blogger made the point that when we make something, it always describes how we are feeling, that it is a representation of who we are. Well, I can buy into that.

I love bright colors. I love sunshine. I miss sunshine! When it's gray and dreary, I crave bright, vibrant colors. Is it any wonder this is what I'm working with these days?



Plus, a big ol' box of yellow and orange strips for a string quilt, and some left over for a HST quilt. Yep, I'm craving sunshine alright.

1 comments:

Micki said...

Those are gorgeous. I tend to be a batik lady, so what does that say about me? LOL
Micki

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...