CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 7, 2011

I've got a little secret . . .


First, don't you wish you had lips like that? Oh, just me. Okay then.

Second, I've got a secret. A good one. But I can't tell.

I know, Aaron is always telling me that two people keep a secret . . . if one of them is dead. Nice, huh? But true. But see, I'm not telling you the secret. Just telling you that I have one.

But I will tell this much (can you tell I hate keeping secrets?):
  • It involves my laptop, some colored pencils, scissors, tape, posterboard, and eventually a jelly roll (that's fabric speak for 40 2.5" strips rolled together for those not in the know).
More to be revealed later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...