CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 7, 2011

Plans for the Weekend

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray


You'll never know dear how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away!

When the sky looks like that quite a bit, is it any wonder that I'm drawn to fabric lines like Dream On and Sunkissed?

If I'm a very good girl, and get my homework done (read at least one book and start a second), I can play around with these. Just to stay loose, keep my craft bug going.

Oh, who am I kidding. It's like dangling a carrot in front of a horse. It's what keeps me going. My carrots are just in fabric form.

And we're getting a piano! So excited. I've already ordered some self-teaching books and I have a teacher for Laurel sorted out (mostly).

So excuse me while I go read a very interesting book about women in the Klan. Seriously.

1 comments:

Micki said...

Congrats on the piano. I studied piano for 12 years, so I know she will love it.
Micki

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...