CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Gearing up!

You know that nervous and excited feeling you get before the first day of school? When you wonder if you'll make any new friends? And you're excited to learn?

Just me? I hope not.

I've got that feeling because this Friday, at 6:30, I'm attending my very first sew-in with the Seattle Modern Quilt Guild. I don't consider my quilts very modern, but I guess they are. I'm just not one to categorize things, I suppose. But I digress.

So I'm sewing together my Oh Cherry Oh honey bun strips so I can have the blocks ready to sew at the party, I mean, sew-in. I'm going with a friend, Rendy, so I'll know at least one person there.
This means I have to be a good girl and get my homework done and have dinner ready for my husband and let him run away on Friday afternoon so he's refreshed and ready to parent through bedtime. He's awesome and it's gonna be so great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...