CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

To Do Tuesday


The trunk or treat is Friday night. Laurel's costume is cut out, but I have to get sewing. Thank goodness for Gran last week and Opa this week. I'd never get this done in time without their help. The only reason I have time to blog this at all is because baby Caroline eats all the time!

If I get it done early, I'm going to make trick-or-treat bags for the kids as well. We'll see. I'm not going for crazy ambitious, but I would like to check these off my list. After Halloween is over, I get to bury myself in white fabric to make a blessing dress for Caroline and a baptism dress for Laurel. Oh, and Laurel's scripture bag as well. Sheesh, then we jump into Christmas sewing!

Have a lovely, productive week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...