CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 31, 2011

Looky looky!

In spite of this sweet baby girl (try to deny it, but she really is the sweetest little girl!):


And these four crazy trick-or-treaters:

I was actually able to do this today:

I wanted to participate in Rachel's quilt-a-long many moons ago, but I was in my second-to-last quarter at UW and just didn't have the time.

Funny that I think I have the time now that I have a newborn, am homeschooling my two oldest kids and I have three birthdays to celebrate this weekend. But hey, it's all relative, right?

I'm halfway through on my blocks and am so excited to get this quilt top done this week. The weather here in Northern Idaho is chilly-dog and we're in need of more quilts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...