CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Chicken

I love chickens. I love them fried, I love their eggs. I love them baked, braised, sauteed, barbecued, smothered, stewed and in a pot pie.

I also love them at the fair. I love the funky ones with feather dusters on their heads. I love the big ol' roosters.

I am also a chicken myself. But I'm working on it. Baby steps, right?

I took the plunge and ordered the fabric I want to back my quilts with - I think enough for about 6 of them.

*gulp*

When it gets here, there will be no place to hide it. It will stare at me, reminding me that I need to just git 'er done.

And, as I am 35 weeks pregnant and doing my dangdest to avoid another posterior baby, making quilt sandwiches by crawling around on the floor will actually help things. So here's to quilt sandwiching and babies in the right position!

1 comments:

Haws Family said...

Hope that this baby is not posterior. Sandwiching quilts sounds like a great exercise to move little Caroline into position. :) Best of luck!!

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...