CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 19, 2011

WIP Clean-Up Week

Also known as: Jennie's using the last of her nesting energy to get the sewing room a bit more organized!

So, what's on the agenda? Here goes (but I'm tired just thinking about it!):
  • Sew three pairs of jammy bottoms for Aaron - already cut out
  • Cut out blessing dress for baby Caroline
  • Cut out baptism dress for Laurel
  • Quilt L'Amour quilt #1 (already basted and ready to go)
  • Sew binding on L'Amour quilt
  • Baste Caroline's quilt
  • Quilt Caroline's quilt
  • Cut out Laurel's Abigail Adams costume
That's the have to get done. There are extra things to do that I will get to as I can. Hopefully I can get more done than this - I want to get started sewing on Laurel's costume for sure. Those other dresses don't have to be done until later in November, so I do have a bit more time on those. And a gazillion other projects. I'm trying to baste a quilt as often as possible - keep that baby in the right position!

Pictures to come - I've taken the plunge and started quilting on my Juki. It's pretty awesome. Laurel is amassing quite the collection of doll quilts, but it's worth the practice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...