CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 26, 2011

Terrified!

This is my shrink-couch moment.

I am terrified to quilt a quilt.

I know I have an awesome machine for it.

I know I can do it, that I just have to dive in and try it.

I know I can start small and simple.

I know all these things.

Yeah, still terrified.

But I'm wondering what will get scarier: the prospect of quilting or the stack of quilt tops that need to be finished (last count: 15 - SO embarrassing!). The quilt tops are quickly winning out. I want to use them, not look at them in their little boxes and wish I had them to snuggle with.

Here's hoping I get over this fear soon so that we don't freeze this winter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...