CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 17, 2010

What I've been up to lately

  • Reading - lots of reading for school - Charlotte's Web, Winnie the Pooh, Wind in the Willows, Tom Sawyer, Treasure Island, and now The Jungle Book
  • Cutting - rotary and scissors - stuff for quilts and doll dresses for Laurel's birthday/Christmas this year
  • Recipe tweaking - working on the bakery menu and our ultimates
  • Celebrating nine years with my sweetie!
That's pretty much it. No picture, sorry. I'll photograph the doll clothes once they are sewn. I'm planning to do as much as possible during the break between quarters. And I have to sew Laurel's Halloween costume then too. Ugh! But it's awesome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...