CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Chocolate Loaf Cake Quest and results!

Who knew I had such picky peanut butter cookie testers? After much tweaking, we arrived at our ultimate cookie - using Adam's peanut butter (Aaron's request), brown sugar (mine stipulation), and plenty of chopped peanuts (in honor of my Dad, who must have chopped nuts). These are truly awesome cookies.

But I can't share the recipe with you. How else can I get you to come to my bakery someday? But, I promise to do a cookbook later. Just not now.

And now, on to the next week of testing. This week - Chocolate loaf cake. Honestly, I'm going to be making friends with new neighbors, dropping these off. Just hope they don't hold it against me that I've taken a few slices out of it first!


Now I just have a boatload of peanut butter cookies to get rid of. Good thing I'm feeding the missionaries tonight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...