CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Peanut Butter Cookie Quest

And so it begins - the recipe testing and tweaking and more testing. This week is the Peanut Butter cookie showdown. I've got about seven recipes I want to try so I can build my ultimate. The problem - I can't taste test these, so I'm going to have to rely on Aaron (and Laurel's) judgment.

For me, they have to have peanuts in them. And they can't be too sweet. A little chewy would be nice. And lots of peanut flavor - most just don't have enough in my book.

Wish me luck! I'll let you know how it goes!

P.S. The reason I can't taste test them is that when I eat peanuts, I get big gross canker sores in my mouth that don't go away for a while and it makes me miserable. So, no peanuts for me. It sucks. Because I love Snickers. And Reese's. And Butterfingers.

1 comments:

Jen said...

Good luck finding your ultimate recipe! Sorry you can't taste them yourself though...bummer.

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...