CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Perfect Quilt


To say I'm in love with this quilt is the understatement of the year. I absolutely adore this idea of using the rick rack. I'm a bit of a rick rack junkie, so it's only natural, right? And the polka dots? So perfect! Oh, the tutorial is here - a new favorite site for me!
So what shall I do with this? I might do something with that Polly goes to Paris fabric for Laurel. I also am dreaming of a Christmas quilt using that Holiday Hostess fabric as the center squares. I bought more, thinking of making more bags and aprons, but this would be even better!
I love dreaming of new projects. And I'd love to make one of these in bright primary colors like the one in the picture. It's just a matter of finding the right fabric . . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...