CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sunday Potluck

Okay, I signed up for a community potluck after General Conference on Sunday. I'm bringing rolls and dessert. I thought I'd take those sweet potato cupcakes with the marshmallow icing and then the caramel pumpkin tart. I've been tweaking them and I think they are just right. I'll post pics on Sunday night if all goes well. It's my favorite way to listen to conference. I have a little stand in the corner where my laptop goes and then I can putter around while I listen.

Oh, and Laurel, I don't weigh a ton because I don't eat it all. I think culinary school cured me of that - when you're around food all the time, it isn't all that tempting. At least not for me.

1 comments:

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

I've been gluten free and egg free for 9 months now because of Mia's allergies - everything sounds good to me and I think when I stop nursing I will balloon up (I hope not).

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...