CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

What I'm Working On

Besides school and baking, I'm sewing up a storm. Here's that latest projects (others I won't show or talk about because they are for Christmas for some of you - no giving away the surprises!).

Laurel's jammies - and matching ones for the doll she's getting for Christmas.


Will's pillowcases - maybe we can save Aaron's Star Wars one. Aaron still has his Star Wars pillowcase from his childhood and William has comandeered it. He might relinquish it if I make him two Thomas pillowcases. We'll see. That boy does not do change very well.



I'm also going to make on of these - a boy one and a girl one. And a Halloween one. And a Christmas one. And I'm going nuts, but I think they are so cute!

Will has an apron coming too - since Laurel has a collection to rival mine, I figure he needs at least one. His has flames on it - awesome!

After Christmas I'll post pictures of the Christmas projects. For now, just know I'm having so much fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...