CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Fabric Tuesday

I finally finished these quilts. Shown here is the Christmas Barn Raising quilt (please pardon the bad, hazy lighting - I'm not trying to be fancy - we're just having awful overcast skies!). I've also got one in diagonal stripes (I'll save that one for Friday). Oh how I love these quilts. Red and white, backed in red flannel and perfect for snuggling. My kids are a little hesitant - they just keep staring at them right now. We'll get snuggled at storytime tonight.

This quilt makes me happy. I should be doing other sewing, but I wanted them finished for this Christmas. My other Christmas quilt tops can wait for next year, but I wanted these two done. Hooray for finished projects!

Linking up with Fabric Tuesday!

Fresh Poppy Design

1 comments:

Carla said...

Bummer about the overcast but from what I see, your quilt is lovely! I'm a sucker for red and white quilts.

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...