CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Back in the Saddle Again


I'm giddy to be back in the sewing saddle. Although we're not completely unpacked, the important rooms of the house are in functioning order - the kitchen (including an entire closet for my baking "stuff" - Aaron thinks I should be embarrassed by this, but I'm not!), the garage (read: MAN CAVE) and my sewing space. We opted to make all the sleeping rooms downstairs, which meant that I get the master bedroom for my sewing space. It's huge! Granted, I have to share it with my little homeschoolers and artists, but I don't mind.

And I set up my new BFF - my Juki, which is the champion thoroughbred I knew she would be. With her help, and the help of a fenced backyard, I've finished a lot of unfinished projects. Pictures to come - I want nicer, outside ones, and the weather isn't always cooperative here in Moscow.

But here's the list:
There's so much more I want to do! Make Christmas stockings, finish a gazillion other quilt tops, actually quilt all these quilt tops (waiting for August/September for that).

Life is great! Hope yours is too! Pics of finished quilt tops to be posted by this weekend (with cooperative weather!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...