CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Why is it?


I don't know if there is a dessert out there that I've wanted this much.

Seriously, it's obsessive. And so silly, because I could make it. Anytime. I just made 5, count 'em, 5 cakes plus 24 cupcakes and 70-odd breadsticks for a Relief Society dinner. I think I could handle one little cake.

Here's the problem.

I would eat it.

That's my problem. It's a big problem. I don't need to eat it all. I need to share it. Too many of my friends are dieting and I don't have the heart to sabotage them. I'm not officially dieting, but I am trying to avoid consuming entire cakes. It's a worthy goal, I know. And no, I don't consume them in one sitting. But I pace myself, and the next thing I know, I ate it all.

Not good.

So. I will make this cake. When I have ten friends over who will help me eat it. Only then. Okay, two friends is fine. Or three. I'm okay with leftovers.

I so need to raise pigs. Then I wouldn't feel guilty about throwing it away! I'd just be making bacon and ham for later!

Something I'm seriously considering . . . .

1 comments:

Jen said...

If I lived close enough you could count on me to help you eat any cake necessary! Diet or no, I'm willing to take one for the team! One more reason for me to hope your husband gets into BYU because then I WILL be close enough to help you in your time of cake eating need. ;)

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...