CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 4, 2009

New Project


I bought the Love U fabric, ready to make that quilt from Moda Bake Shop. Come to find out what I thought was white was a little bit creamier than it looked online (the perils of online quilt shopping!). So I'm saving the white fabric for the same quilt, just pairing it with another project. I bought a second Love U jelly roll . . .
And I'll be making that quilt up top there, from this quilt along. Very, very simple. I'm loving it.

Apologies for this goofy post. It's late and I'm tired. The photo got deleted and I didn't want to redo the entire post. So the pictures are out of order. We'll all survive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...