CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Busy Girl!

Here's my to-do-before-Christmas list:
  • Sew dolls and doll clothes - for Laurel and for the little girl at church who's card we drew
  • Sew coloring wallets for kids, and one for little girl
  • Make doll blanket for little girl
  • Finish Laurel's doll sleeping bag
  • Bake - cookies and a coconut cake to enter in a holiday recipe contest
  • Study French - I always say this, then I always find something else to do
  • Wrap presents
  • Finish some aprons (can be finished after Christmas too)
  • Start my new quilt tops (can be finished after Christmas too)

How's that? I have a craft day on Saturday at the community center - just for moms, no kids! 4 hours of getting things done - hooray! I'm getting things cut out and ready to sew so that's all I have to do while I'm down there. I'll post pictures on Sunday of the finished products.

Oh, and one more thing. Take an adorable picture of my kids in their Von Trapp Family outfits. Super matchy matchy Christmas outfits. If I wear my new red coat, I match as well. And Aaron has a dark suit with a red tie that matches too. We might have to be in the picture as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...