CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Shhhh, don't tell!

Since I know Aaron never, ever reads my blog, I can share a little secret.

I've got plans. Big plans.

It's a long ways off, but if I can do this, it will be so awesome!

The plan: Aaron is in the middle of law school/business school applications right now and I got to thinking. We're going to need a serious vacation once he's done with all this. So, I'm starting my little savings right now so that after he graduates, I can surprise him with plane tickets and a week or so away with me! My goal is to save some money every month, $50 minimum. I'm thinking an Alaskan cruise - the only kind of cruise we're interested in. He could use the free time by then, I know.

So no blabbing to him. This is going to be awesome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...