CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Recipe Testing . . .

. . . is going well. I'm working on the coconut cake for Easter - the specialty pan should arrive soon for that (bunny-shaped!). My fall cake is going to be a caramel apple bundt. Not the right season to be testing it, but my entry has to be in by the 1st of August. This one might be my winner - apple desserts have done well for me in the past (my scholarship pie!).

I've just ordered a big book on french macarons (yes, that is the right way to spell it). I'm excited to try them out - once again, something we made at school that I found irresistable. They are quite popular these days.

Update - the bunny pan has arrived. We'll be trying it out tonight!

2 comments:

Annette B said...

we just had a macaron in montreal..that was called a "hello dolly"...it was with chocolate chips and probably chocolate something else...and of course coconut...it was delish! I'll taste test!

Annette B said...

so tell me about the bundt cake fiasco!

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...