CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Recipe Testing . . .

. . . is going well. I'm working on the coconut cake for Easter - the specialty pan should arrive soon for that (bunny-shaped!). My fall cake is going to be a caramel apple bundt. Not the right season to be testing it, but my entry has to be in by the 1st of August. This one might be my winner - apple desserts have done well for me in the past (my scholarship pie!).

I've just ordered a big book on french macarons (yes, that is the right way to spell it). I'm excited to try them out - once again, something we made at school that I found irresistable. They are quite popular these days.

Update - the bunny pan has arrived. We'll be trying it out tonight!

2 comments:

Annette's Other Blogs said...

we just had a macaron in montreal..that was called a "hello dolly"...it was with chocolate chips and probably chocolate something else...and of course coconut...it was delish! I'll taste test!

Annette's Other Blogs said...

so tell me about the bundt cake fiasco!

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...