CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cookie Tweaking

I'm working on a recipe for a Christmas cookie contest. Shh - it's a secret. It's for a healthy food magazine, so I have to watch the fat and sugar, which is pretty tough for a cookie recipe, let alone a Christmas cookie. I think I've got a winner. Maybe two winners. We'll see. Could be worth $2000 from cooking.com - and we all know I can spend that kind of money in minutes.

As for other cooking, I got my fried chicken education for Mother's Day. We had a super yummy dinner with fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy (my SIL Teresa makes the BEST gravy - she filled me in on that one too), warm rolls, green beans. Then we had pound cake (found a new favorite) with strawberries and whipped cream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...