CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Where I've been...

Yes, it's been over a month.

I can 'splain.

Back at the beginning of March, I got a big ol' bonk on the head. My first (and hopefully last) concussion. Not fun, let me tell you.

No one knows really how long they take to recover from. I'm going on 4 weeks now and still not back to normal. Reading is still difficult to do. I haven't even wanted to get out my sewing machine. yes, it's been that bad!

So that's where I've been. I'll be back in the sewing saddle soon (I hope). We're gearing up for our big move at the end of the summer and I've still got to graduate. But I'll be doing some sewing in there as well. I've been going crazy without it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...