CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Big Plans for Thanksgiving

I received a lovely gift from a very special person with strict instructions to spend it on myself. I have a tendency to buy things for the kids all the time, especially around this time of year with birthdays and Christmas.

I wanted to use the funds to create a memory something. So I bought fabric. First, I bought this:

in jelly roll and layer cake form (by the way, I love Moda's pre-cuts and their names). I'm going to make this quilt, found here:
Then I found this fabric.
For this quilt:
Online, free pattern found here. My goal is to get at least one quilt top done over the Thanksgiving weekend. And have the pieces cut for the other one. We'll be at me parents', so I'll have extra hands with the munchkins. I just might git 'er done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...