CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Lemon or Chocolate?

I'm having a dilemma. It's my birthday on Wednesday and I can't decide what to make. I'm really going to need something I love because I'm taking my accounting final Wednesday morning. I'm torn between a chocolate cake and a lemon meringue cake.

For the record, I *heart* lemon meringue pie - it is my favorite dessert and favorite thing to make and this recipe has been calling to me for a long time - it sound super lemon-y and I know Laurel will like it - she shares my obsession with lemon things. Chocolate is always a good choice for a birthday cake, but we just had chocolate cake for Aaron's birthday and I really think lemon is the direction I should go in. What do you think?

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh that all our choices could be so delicious! It's your birthday have BOTH! Seriously though if you have to choose it sounds to me like you've already decided--you want the lemon. Happy Birthday tomorrow!

Annette B said...

So what did you decide? I'm in a lemon mood.

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...