CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I should be sewing . . . .

but I am so very tired (see my other blog to know why). I have several projects done, but so many to finish. I'm waiting for some things to come in the mail so I can complete the rest of these. I have to be done by Thursday - that's the deadline I've given myself. We'll see if that happens.
What I've finished:
  • Will's Thomas the Train pillowcases
  • Laurel's dolly quilts - two of them
  • another apron for Laurel

What I have left to finish:

  • pin cushions
  • jammies for all three kids
  • Will's apron
  • Aprons for Preston and Carson
  • Dress for Gracie
  • Dress for Laurel
  • gift for Angela
  • gift for Annette

Can I get it done? Had it not been for my neighbor's boyfriend's stupid car, I would be feeling more rested today. Grr. I'll power through and at least get the pincushions done. I need Bing Crosby to help me out with this one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Really, don't we all love a little validation?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...